Right now I’m…
- the program director of community media at mit colab & also running colab radio.
- writing: (blogging almost daily) and working on a draft of my first book.
- building my coaching practice and stepping into personal identity work (via websites) with a couple of friends…
- obsessed with swarming and (to experiment with swarming infrastructure) helping to run/support several book clubs/reading groups including one with my friend nene called collective courage and another one with some evolutionary leaders on emergent strategy.
- preping round two of a workshop on personal storytelling for social change at the prx podcast garage.
- working on two podcasts with friends: the intersectional enneagram with abe and cocktail weenies/long distance drunk with sam (not yet public).
- winding down my garden for the season: eating all my ripe tomatoes and saving some of their seeds, bringing rosemary cuttings indoors, trying to get my basil to go to seed.
- resettling into a fall routine where i’m not always out of town.
- freaking out about these hurricanes and earthquakes and fires and everything.